Import Users and User Groups
With the On-Prem connector setup, IT Admins can import AD users / User Groups on Scalefusion Dashboard and enroll them to Scalefusion.
This document explains how AD users are imported and enrolled.
- Scalefusion Account with Enterprise License
- OPC Configuration and Setup is done
- On Scalefusion Dashboard, navigate to Enrollment Configurations > User Enrollment
- Click on Import Users drop-down. You will find Import from AD. Click on it
- You will get a list of all the users existing in Active Directory which are not yet imported on Scalefusion.
- Put a check in front of users you want to import and click Import on top.
- A confirmation message will come up and the selected AD users will be imported and displayed on Scalefusion DashboardYou can go ahead, send invite email to enroll the users' devices to Scalefusion
Import User Groups
- On Scalefusion Dashboard, navigate to Groups > User Groups
- Click on the button Group Management and select Import Groups
- The AD User groups will be displayed. The groups are listed based on what you have defined in OPC Instance > Directory Configuration > LDAP Directory Search base
- Select the groups you want to import and click Import on top.
- You will get a confirmation message Groups imported successfully and the groups will be listed in the User Groups page.
Once users / groups are imported you can go ahead and enroll devices as BYOD. For enrolling devices please ensure that the Users / Admins have been migrated to AD based access.
At the time of enrollment you will need to enter your AD credentials on the device.