Scalefusion February 25th 2020 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: V18.7.0
- Scalefusion iOS Client: V2.3.0(28)
- Windows Autopilot configuration support: Now you can configure Windows Autopilot with Scalefusion. Windows Autopilot streamlines the way Windows devices get deployed, reset and repurposed with an experience that is zero-touch for IT. This feature enables an IT department to achieve the above with little to no infrastructure to manage, with a process that's easy and simple. Learn how the feature works here.
- Windows BitLocker configuration support: Now you can configure Windows BitLocker with Scalefusion
. BitLocker is Microsoft’s buil-in full volume encryption feature which is designed to protect data by providing encryption for entire volumes. It helps in preventing unauthorized access to data on lost or stolen devices by encrypting the entire Windows operating system volume. This feature integration with Scalefusion, enables you to configure encryption settings for BitLocker on Windows PC. Supported on Windows 10 Pro (v1809+), Enterprise and Education editions.
- iOS Client release: Release details as below
- Enhanced Location Collection
- Minor changes in Data usage report for better data usage
- Support for Geo-Fences on iOS
- SF client to scan the QR Code and enroll the device
- Engineering: Shubham, Chandra, Kalpesh
- QA: Abhishek, Suraj, Ashwini