Scalefusion January 21st 2021 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v24.2.0
- Scalefusion Windows MDM Agent: v1.0.0
We are excited to announce our very first version of our Windows MDM Agent release!!
With Windows Agent you get the following features on your Windows Managed Devices (i.e Win 10),
- Windows Device Serial Number in Devices view and Reports
- Used vs Available Storage in Full Device Information
- User Information: Find out Last Logged In & Current Logged In user details along with ReBoot time
- Policy Change Alerts: End users would now be alerted with policy changes and will be forced to log off after 5 minutes of policy change for the new changes to take effect.
- User Activity Reports: With user Activity find out the number of users, the most active users and activity cohorts and download the reports
- Support for Powershell scripts: Deploy Powershell scripts and view the output of the command from our Console.
- Powershell Scripts runs at a device level and not a user level
- User accounts with Local Admin privileges can uninstall the MDM agent from Settings app
- Some Powershell scripts may not execute even though they are valid and fail with an Execution policy error
- Scalefusion MDM Agent: https://help.mobilock.in/article/uxe677neki-windows-agent
- User Activity: https://help.mobilock.in/article/xilma84fd7-screen-time#user_activity
- Deploy Powershell scripts: https://help.mobilock.in/article/j99rfbepr3-deploy-power-shell-scripts-using-scalefusion
- Development: Vivek, Shubham
- QA: Suraj