Introduction to MobiLock MDM for iOS
MobiLock Pro is a Mobile Device Management solution that allows you to configure and remotely manage your iOS devices. Before you start exploring the MobiLock Pro solution, here is a run-down on the various features that we offer in our first version.
I. Technical Features
Supported Devices and OS Versions:
- Support for iOS devices starting 9.3 - Start managing your devices that run a minimum of iOS 9.3.
- Support for UnSupervised, Supervised and DEP Devices - Configure and Control policies on any kind of iOS device that you have, be it Unsupervised, Supervised or a device purchased under DEP program. Note that the level of Control that you get differs on a UnSupervised devices versus a Supervised device.
- Whitelisting OR Blacklisting of Applications - Gives you the ability to mark a set of applications as either whitelisted or blacklisted so that the device either allows strictly the whitelisted applications or allows all applications except the blacklisted ones.
- Whitelisting Websites/URLs - Gives you the ability to allow only the given set of URLs to be opened in Safari. Additionally, you can choose to create and place Shortcuts (Web-Clips) for these URLs on the iOS Home screen.
Custom Branding & Layout:
- Branding - Gives you the ability to choose a Lock screen message for your devices and apply a Home screen and Lock Screen wallpaper.
- Home Screen Layout - Gives you the ability to create multiple pages and/or order the icons on the iOS Home Screen. You can also arrange items on the Dock.
iOS Device Restrictions:
- Restrictions - We have hand-picked the most frequently used Restrictions out of the total Restrictions that iOS offers. These are,
- Single App Mode - From the list of applications that you have allowed, choose one application run all the time.
- Network Settings - Create a Wi-Fi configuration and enforce it to on your iOS devices.
- Safari Settings - Control the settings related to Safari.
- iCloud & SIRI Settings - Control the basic iCloud Sync and Siri related settings.
- Lock Screen Settings - Control the Lock screen experience by configuring these settings.
- App Settings - Configure the Application level settings by allowing or restricting them.
- General Settings - Control a set of generic utility settings.
- Device Level Options - MobiLock Pro supports a wide variety of device level options that gives you granular control on the device,
- You can remotely Lock/Unlock them, what this means is you can relax the Policies applied when you want and enforce those policies when you want.
- Remotely View the 3rd party applications installed on the device.
- Remotely Reboot the device.
- Remotely Factory resets the device.
- Mark the device as Lost, Play a Sound when in Lost mode and see the Location of the device in Lost mode.
II. Functional Features
- Device Profiles - A powerful feature to group together all your settings and restrictions in one section and then apply to multiple devices.
- Device Groups - A useful feature to group your devices so that you can view them, take common actions on them at one go.
- QR Code based Enrolment - A quick and easy way to enrol your devices, either one or multiple devices. Create multiple QR Codes depending upon the kind of configuration that you want.
- Apple Configurator 2 based Enrolment - A quick and easy way to bulk enrol devices using the URL’s that MobiLock Pro provides.
- Manage your DEP Devices - Configure MobiLock Pro to be your default MDM server and we can help manage your DEP devices right Out of the Box.