Scalefusion Aug 17th, 2021 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v31.7.0
- Scalefusion Windows Agent: v2.0.2
- FileDock Android Client: v3.2.0(66)
- Bulk Renaming Devices: IT Admins can rename their devices in bulk, either via uploading a CSV with new names for the devices OR set up Custom Rules for Find and Replace. CSV is a simple upload and change where as Find and Replace allows you to fins devices that match the given criteria and either replace the matching parts or the complete device name. The option to Rename Devices can be accessed from Actions menu on Devices page or the option to Rename Devices at a Group level.
- Reports Enhancements:
- User Activity Details Report for Windows: Admins can now download user activity details on the Windows 10 managed devices, giving them insights into the login/logoff times and the total usage at a per user level.
- Windows 10 Enhancements: The following features requires the Windows Scalefusion MDM Agent to be updated.
- Support for Power Off: Now Admins can power off the managed devices remotely, either from Device Details page or from Actions menu on Devices page.
- Editing Exe install arguments: Admins can now edit the install arguments for an uploaded Exe app. This helps in recovering from accidental typos or mis-configuration while uploading the Exe.
- FileDock App Enhancements for Android:
- Screen Orientation Support: FileDock now supports both Portrait and Landscape mode. Please note that the if the device is locked to an orientation then FileDock will also be locked to that orientation.
- File Sorting Options: Now users can sort the file listing view based on last modified, name (alphabetical order) in addition to the default i.e type.
- Ability to Search Files: Users can now search and open the files using the omni search bar.
- View Download Progress: Users can use the 3 dots > View Download Progress option to view the overall download progress.
- Development: Divya, Nitin, Vivek, Shubham, Lalit
- QA: Neha, Priyanka, Saili, Suraj Suri, Viraj