Set Up MobiLock Pro App
MobiLock Pro App for iOS offers the below features,
- Send Broadcast Messages to Device
- Capture Location from Device
- Publish Files and Folders using MobiLock Content Management
To leverage these features the first step is to configure MobiLock Pro on each iOS device that you have enrolled in MobiLock Pro. This document guides you through the process.
Before You Begin
Please watch the video below to get a visual walkthrough.
On the MobiLock Dashboard
- Publishing MobiLock Pro App is similar to publishing any Apple Store App/Enterprise App. However the MobiLock Pro App is listed in Enterprise > My Apps > Mobilock Apps
- Assuming that you have enrolled a device and have created a Device Profile, navigate to Enterprise > My Apps > Mobilock Apps
- Click on MobiLock Pro App card. A panel will open from the right hand side.
- Click on PUBLISH button. A dialog will be shown with all the Apple Profiles that you have created.
- In the dialog, choose the Profiles where you want to install the app.
- Click PUBLISH to confirm.
- This will send a push to all the devices and the app should start getting downloaded.
On the iOS Device
- Once the application is installed, you will see the MobiLock Pro icon on the home screen.
- Click on the MobiLock Pro icon. Once the app is launched it will try to automatically sign-in to MobiLock Dashboard
- Once the Sign-In succeeds, it will ask you to grant Location permission. Depending upon your need grant the necessary permission and click Continue,
- Always Allow - This collects the Location even if the application is terminated
- Allow only when the Application is being used - This collects the location only when the application being used by the end user.
- Now you will be asked for Notification permission. This permission is required to show notifications for Broadcast messages when the application is not running. Grant the permission and click Continue.
- This will complete the configuration of MobiLock Pro application.