Scalefusion April 10th, 2023 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v43.0.0
- Scalefusion MDM Agent (Application for Windows): v9.0.12
- Windows SF Deployer: v126.96.36.199
- Windows Auto-Enrollment: Windows Agent app can be configured to auto-enroll post installation using either Serial# or Enrollment Code by following any of the two approaches below. This will help drive enrollment of Company Owned devices on Windows.
The Windows agent can be deployed via other MDMs or MSI deployment tools by configuring additional command line parameters to indicate that a silent enrollment post installation is required. Visit here for more information.
- IT Admins can use SF Deployer to generate a custom SF agent and pass command line parameters so that when the end user installs this SF Agent then it would auto-enroll. Visit here for more details.
- Support for AutoCreate Kiosk User in Multi-App Kiosk via Agent: We now support an auto user account to be created with the given name and without password in multi-app kiosk mode driven via agent. This will help with agent driven Multi-App Kiosk/Single App Mode cases where a user without password needs to be created.
- Support for $device.enrollmendUserSID in App Locker Policy: Now, the App Locker can be applied only to the user that enrolled the device by simply specifying $device.enrolledUsersid. This will ensure that the policy is applied only to the user who enrolled the device rather than any other group.
- Development: Shubham Dhakad
- QA: Abhishek Pal, Sagar Lasurkar