The Eva reports provide summarized view of the activities performed on Eva Communication Suite. This document gives a description on Eva Reports.
Who can access
The reports are tied up to the plan that a customer purchases. If Eva Communication Suite is enabled on the user's account, then Eva reports will be accessible by him/her.
In this series, we have the following report:
Eva Call History
The Eva Call History report provides a record of all the calls dialed and/or received through Eva application, as Eva application has functionality for VoIP as well as Sim (Phone) calling.
The Eva Call History report is available for Android devices
How to access
- Sign in to Scalefusion Dashboard
- Navigate to Reports & Workflows > Reports
- Click on Eva Call History report
- After clicking on Eva Call History, select filters:
Select the date range. By default you can generate one month's report where default is today's date
Show Report For
Two options here:
Show report for Devices
Once you select a device, a tabular list of call details is shown:
- Username: User's display name. In the case of SIM call, the contact number displays under username.
- Call Time: Date and Time when the call is placed or received
- Call Type: Type of call, that is, whether it is "Incoming", or "Outgoing"
- Duration: Total time duration of all the calls done from that device
Show report for Device Groups
Once you select a device group, a tabular list with following details is shown:
- Device Name: Name of the device which is part of device group
- No. of SIM calls: Total number of sim calls dialled from and received on the device
- Total Duration: Total time duration of all the calls done from that device
- Download - The report can be downloaded in CSV format from 'Download as CSV' button.