Scalefusion Jan 1st, 2022 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v33.8.0
- Enrollment Enhancements for Company Owned Devices: IT Admins can now apply enhanced security for the enrollment Company Owned devices by applying rules to,
- Allow enrollments from specific IMEI/Serial#
- Allow enrollments only from specific Make/Models
- Use IMEI/Serial# enrollment to upload the custom property information for all platforms so that when the device enrolls the properties are auto-assigned to the device.
These setting can be enabled from Utilities > Global Settings > Enrollment Settings. Please follow our help guide here to setup this feature.
- Securing Dashboard Admin Access: Continuing our enhancements to secure the Dashboard access for Admins we have added two more options under Admins & Roles > Security
- Multisession Control: Prevent admins from logging into multiple browsers by disabling this setting. Once disabled, when they sign into a new browser, they will be auto-logged out from their previous sessions. For more details, click here
- Account Lockout Settings: Configure the number of invalid Sign In attempts after which an account will be locked out and also configure for how long an account should be locked. For more details, click here.
- Generic Enhancements
- Exit Password now appears masked while editing an Android Kiosk/Agent profile.
- Exit Password is now displayed in Account activity once a device is deleted. This will help find the exit password for a device that was set at the time of deletion.
- Filters on the Devices page are retained until explicitly cleared even when an action is performed on the devices.
- Development: Rajan, Shubham G.
- QA: Preeti, Sagar, Viraj, Abhishek