Enable Email based Two Step Verification
Email based Two-Step (2-Step) verification provides you with a quick and easy way to enhance the security mechanism that is used to login to MobiLock Dashboard. Once enabled, whenever a administrator (including you) tries to login to Dashboard, an One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the email address with which the login has been attempted.
Who can Enable Two Step Authentication?
Only the accounts with Owners & Co-Account Owner’s have the privilege of enabling 2-step authentication.
Before you Begin
- Make sure you have valid MobiLock Dashboard account with owner or co-account owner privileges.
Please watch the video guide for a visual walkthrough.
- Sign In to MobiLock Dashboard.
- Navigate to Admins and Roles
- Click on Sign In Settings tab.
- Click on the checkbox next to Enable 2-Step Verification
- By default Email option will be selected. Leave it at that.
- Click SAVE
- You will be asked to enter your password to confirm. Enter your password and click SUBMIT.
- This will enable Email based 2-Step Verification for you and all your accounts in Dashboard.
How to Sign In with Email based 2-Step Verification Enabled?
- Navigate to https://mobilock.in
- Click on Login option.
- Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
- If the email and password are correct, then an email with One Time Passcode (OTP) will be sent to the email.
- Go to your Email inbox and check for the OTP code, including Spam folder.
- Navigate back to MobiLock dashboard. Enter the received code.
- Click Sign In.