Enrolling Personal/Employee owned device for users enforced to sign in via O365
This guide helps you to enroll your personal device to Scalefusion for Office365 users enforced to sign in via O365.
Before You Begin
- Make sure you have access to the corporate email.
- Make sure that your IT Admin has invited you to enroll to Scalefusion.
- O365 users should have accounts registered with the respective Identity Service Provider (Azure AD)
- The setting Enforce Users to sign in using O365 is enabled in User Management Settings on Scalefusion Dashboard
Steps to Enroll your Personal Device
The users who have configured and signed in with O365, and have enabled the setting Enforce users to sign in using O365 in User Management, will be asked to authenticate by signing in with their O365 credentials. In this case following will be the process:
- From Google Play Store install Scalefusion on your device and open it
- Scan the QR Code or select to Sign In via Email > BYOD
- Scalefusion app will try to access the device camera and the device information. Please grant the necessary permissions so that you can see the camera view. Open the email in which you have received the invite and on your device, scan the QR Code which is there in the email.
- Once the QR Code is scanned and validated or the Sign In values are validated, the Data Disclaimer screen will come. Click Agree on it.
- After confirming terms of service, you will be asked to create a Work Profile.
- Post Creation of Work Profile when the app is started in Container mode following screen will appear asking you to authenticate.
- Tap on Sign In using Office365 to launch the default browser and authenticate yourself using the credentials for username/email.
- Next, user would be taken to Microsoft login page where they have to complete login and further handling till authorization succeeds.Email will be pre-filled
- Once authenticated, you will get the Permissions screen where you allow the permissions and the device gets enrolled.
Device Enrollment in case of Authentication Failure
If authentication fails or for some reason you decide to enroll later or press back without confirming, you get the following authentication failure message
Tapping on Ok will bring up the screen where you get to choose any authentication method from the following, that is,
- Sign in using Office365
- Verify with OTP
From this point you can try to authenticate again or use OTP (if Fallback to OTP is enabled) or even remove work profile and start enrollment afresh.
After successful authentication, you will get the Permissions screen where you allow the permissions and the device gets enrolled.
If you have any questions or are having issues enrolling your device, please leave us a message at email@example.com with your Device details and we will get in touch with you.