Scalefusion April 8th, 2021 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v27.0.1
- Scalefusion Android Client: v7.5.0-IC(796)
- Scalefusion Windows MDM Agent: v1.0.2
- Scalefusion New Dashboard Changes: Revamped our product dashboard by completely redesigning it from the ground up, to offer an improved user experience to the end users. Refer help document Scalefusion - New Dashboard Changes for the New Dashboard changes.
- Reports: Added or enhanced below reports.
- WiFi Connectivity History Report: This Report gives dashboard user historical information about WiFi connectivity like connected networks (SSID), Online/Offline duration and Average Signal strength of used networks (SSIDs). Report also gives summary of connected networks (SSIDs) that is the total connected devices and average signal strength of networks for an account. Supported for Android and Windows Platform.
- Battery History Report Enhancement: Support for windows platform
- App Version Report Enhancement: Now Admin can get the Applications version report based on the Profile.
- Workflow Enhancements
- Clear files and broadcast messages Workflow for Android: Now admin can schedule tasks to clear Audios, Videos, Photos stored in Gallery and Broadcast messages from managed devices.
- Enhanced Android BYOD flow by IdP based Enrollment: Scalefusion now allows Users to Sign In using their SAML that is Okta or PingOne, Gsuite and Office 365 (Azure AD) credentials and enroll the managed devices.
- Enhanced Branding by Boot/Shutdown Animation: The default boot-up and shutdown animation in an Android device is usually the device manufacturer logo. Scalefusion lets you personalize these animations as per need and allows to brand it as required. This feature is available for Enterprise plan only and Support for Lenovo devices only.
- Minor enhancement
- Hotspot supports for OS 8 and above devices (Wingman and Knox supported devices)
- Showing Blocked URL on Scalefusion Browser: Whitelist website if browsed on the Scalefusion browser and has any external link which is not allowed/whitelisted then we usually displays blocked page. Now users can view those blocked link on the blocked page. This will help admin to debug the blocked URL issues and give necessary permissions to access allow/block sites.
- BYOD Enhancement-Scalefusion now allows by default access to the Google Play Store app for the BYOD users. Admin can disable this access using BYOD Profile settings.
- Improved Sim swap notifications feature.
- General Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- Development: Mohit, Shashank, Tejashree, Chandra, Lalit, Himmat, Ujwal, Nitin, Divya, Vivek, Shubham
- QA: Abhishek, Ashwini, Preeti, Priyanka, Saili, Viraj, Suraj, Neha
- Help Content: Shally