Enable ProSurf Browser
ProSurf Browser for iOS is included in MobiLock's Enterprise Plan and hence is enabled by default. Please continue to our Configuring ProSurf Browser guide to learn how to start using the browser.
If you are an existing customer with a non-enterprise plan or trying out MobiLock for first time, you can always give ProSurf Browser a try before you choose to upgrade to Enterprise Plan. Please follow the steps below to activate your trial for ProSurf,
- Sign In to MobiLock Dashboard.
- Navigate to Enterprise > My Apps section.
- Click on MobiLock Apps tab.
- Click on the ProSurf - Kiosk Browser app tile.
- On the right side panel which opens up, please click on REQUEST TRIAL button.
- Thats it!! This will automatically start your Trial for ProSurf Browser, which will be valid for 14 days.
Please read our Configuring ProSurf Browser guide to learn on how to setup and use various features of the browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What happens if we don't upgrade to Enterprise Plan post the trial period?
Answer: Well, we will be sad!! Don't worry, nothing destructive will happen on devices. ProSurf will start showing a watermark on devices and the new changes to the settings will not have any effect. If you change your mind at a later point, you can always contact us to upgrade to enterprise plan and all your settings will be restored.