Time/Parental Control for Mac (macOS) Devices
Scalefusion allows IT Admins to control the device usage time by defining the Parental Controls. This allows admins to define a time base curfew when the user cannot login and the device cannot be used.
Follow the steps below to configure Time Control or Curfews in Mac (macOS) Device Profiles,
- Navigate to Device Management > Device Profiles section.
- Launch the Device Profile Wizard, by clicking on CREATE NEW PROFILE or select a Mac Device Profile and Edit it from the action panel.
- Click on the Parental Control section to set time based usage.
- To set a time based curfew, follow the steps below
- Enable Configure Curfews
- Select a Start Time and End Time for Sunday through Thursday
- Select a Start Time and End Time for Friday and Saturday
- Basing on the selected time and the device timezone, at the exact time the users are logged out.
- Click on SAVE to save the changes to the profile.