Android Enterprise (Android for Work ) setup using GSuite
If your organization uses GSuite and you would want to setup Android Enterprise using GSuite then please follow the document below.
Before You Begin
- Sign In to Scalefusion Dashboard
- You will need one GSuite account id.
Steps to Register
- Login to Scalefusion Dashboard and navigate to Mission Control > Android Enterprise Setup.
- On this page, click REGISTER WITH GSUITE
- You will get this page where you need to enter Domain name and EMM Token. It is mandatory to enter both.
Domain Name: Your business domain name
EMM Token: It is a unique token that binds your domain to Google for Android Management. To learn how to generate EMM token, click here
- Once the EMM token is generated, paste it in EMM Token field and click REGISTER
- You will get a confirmation page for the Android Enterprise Setup completed, with all the details like Activation Status, Date of Activation, domain, Enterprise name etc.
Generate EMM token
Follow these steps to generate EMM token:
- Visit admin.google.com and sign in with your GSuite admin credentials (username and password)
- You will get Google's Admin Console page
- Click on Security
- This will open Configure security settings page. Scroll down and select Manage EMM provider for Android
- On the page that opens, click on the button Generate Token.
- The token will become visible. Copy this token