Scalefusion June 16th, 2023 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v45.3.0
- Enrollment Enhancements: For your employee owned or employee assigned devices for iOS, macOS and Windows devices, you can now use the Self Enrollment Portal based enrollment by creating enrollment configuration of type Kiosk, associate with the required User Group and then authenticate with your company credentials.
- These type of enrollment configurations can also be used to drive user based enrollment of Company Owned Android Zero-touch, Samsung KME or Apple ADE/DEP devices as well.
- Group Management Enhancements:
- Create Groups in Bulk: Now you can create groups and sub-groups in bulk, using Bulk Create Groups option. Simply download a sample CSV file, upload with the group names and sub-group names, attach the admin names and/or profiles that they should have and upload the CSV back.
- Adding User to a Group: Instead of a two step process of adding a user and then adding to a user group, you can now add the user to the group right when adding the user or adding them via CSV.
- User Group Information in Users Report: The user group information is also added in the Report that you download from User Enrollment > Download Report.
- Model Name for iOS/macOS Devices: We have added the friendly or the well known name for the iOS/macOS devices along with the alphanumeric model number reported by the device.
- Developer API Enhancements: The Device Actions API can now be used to send buzz, reboot and shutdown actions to the supported devices. You can use this API to perform the action on upto a 100 devices at one shot.