MobiLock March 14th 2019 Release Notes 🙌
- MobiLock Dashboard: v10.0.0
- MobiLock Android Client: v6.0.0-712
- Introducing Agent mode support for Corporate Owned Devices.
- Allows IT Admins to choose if they want to give a custom home screen (Kiosk Mode) or the default home screen (Agent Mode) and still apply the policies.
- Added Support to Keep Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Always ON or OFF on your Android Devices.
- Added Support to configure Access Point Names (APN) for supported Android devices. Click here to learn how to use this feature.
- Added Support to configure Access Point Names (APN) for supported iOS devices. Click here to learn how to use this feature.
- Added Support to Configure and Enforce Multiple Wi-Fi settings on iOS devices. Select multiple Wi-Fi configurations while creating/editing a iOS Device Profile.
- Enhanced Support for Zero Touch by allowing end-users to configure Wi-Fi on Enrollment screen.
- Adding two-step confirmation for high impact actions and the admins now need to enter their MobiLock Dashboard password to confirm these actions. The actions that require password are,
- Deleting Devices
- Deleting Enterprise Store Apps
- Switching between Device Profile modes
Note: This is a Major release and Works best with EMM devices. Please test on a selected group of devices before a mass rollout.
- Engineering: Himmat, Kalpesh, Lalit, Rizvan, Junip
- QA: Ashwini, Abhishek, Harish, Pooja, Prafull, Saili, Tushar