Scalefusion December 16th, 2019 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v15.8.0
- Scalefusion Android Client: v6.5.0-IC(753)
Note: This is a major Android Client release. Please test on a selected group of devices before a mass rollout.
- Sign In to Dashboard using GSuite: Use your GSuite account to access Dashboard
- Now an Organization can Sign In or Sign Up using GSuite to Scalefusion Dashboard.
- You can also Invite other administrators to Sign In using GSuite.
- This integration also allows you to Import your users and invite them to enroll their devices to Scalefusion (BYOD).
For our existing users looking to migrate to using GSuite, please refer to our help document.
- Setup Android Enterprise using GSuite: Now you can use your GSuite account to setup Android Enterprise
- This allows you to enforce Scalefusion client on your employee devices when they access the Email.
- Better suited for BYOD when compared to Kiosk use-cases, but also works for Kiosk use cases.
NOTE: Migrating to GSuite based Android Enterprise is NOT RECOMMENDED for existing users as this will require the enrolled devices to be re-enrolled.
- New and Simplified Enrollment Flow on Android Client:
- Click on Scan a QR Code option on the Android client to scan the QR Code received in Kiosk enrollment email or BYOD enrollment email.
- Development: Chandra, Gagan, Shubham,
- QA: Preeti, Priyanka, Prafull, Saili, Tushar
- Help Content: Shally