MobiLock June 2018 Release Notes 🙌
MobiLock Dashboard v6.6.0
Android MobiLock Pro Client - v3.6.1(608)
Release Date : June 11th 2018
- QR Code Based Enrollment - We understand that it is difficult to enroll large number of Android devices using credentials or license keys. But now that is a thing of past. Start using our QR Code based enrollment feature and quickly enroll devices. You can read more about this feature here.
- Factory Reset Protection - Unauthorized factory resets were always a problem. With this feature you can lock down the devices to be provisioned using only approved email accounts after a factory reset. Read more here.
- Two-Step Verification - Add an extra layer of security to MobiLock Dashboard sign-ins. You can choose between Email based or Google Authenticator based 2-step verification. Learn more about this feature here.
- Keep Screen Always On flag in Device Profile will now cause the Screen to be back ON even when power button is pressed.
- Get Device Storage information of the enrolled devices in Full Device Information. This gives you approximate information of Internal & External storage. This information is synced every one hour.
- A new setting in Device Profile that allows you to control USB Notifications when the device is connected to a PC via USB cable.
- Control AutoFill feature at MobiLock Browser level - If you want to disable auto-fill while allowing users to use MobiLock Browser, enable this setting in Whitelist Websites > Browser Settings. Browser shortcuts continue to work like previous.
- Support for Notification Centre on Android 8.0 devices. Drag from right-bottom corner of the screen to access Notification centre.