Scalefusion August 30th, 2022 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v40.1.0
- Windows Allowed Apps Policy Enhancements
- Allowed Apps policy can be applied to a group of users rather than just a single user. This gives flexibility to apply the Multi-App Kiosk policy on multiple users on the same machine, in one go.
- User Interface for User account selection has been revamped with all the options available in a drop-down.
- Configure Ctrl+Alt+Del Options: IT admins can now control the options displayed in the Ctrl + Alt + Del menu on Scalefusion managed Windows devices. These can be configured from Windows Device Profile > Settings > General Settings
- App Locker Policy: While defining a policy, admins can select the mode by either choosing to block selected apps or only allow the selected applications as a step prior to selecting the apps. Admin first selects the mode of applying policies and then the applications. This is available under Windows Device Profile > Select Apps > App Locker Policy card.
- Development: Shubham Dhakad
- QA: Abhishek Pal, Ankush Ranjan