MobiLock February 14th & 22nd 2019 Release Notes 🙌
Updated 2 years ago
Feb 22nd Release:
- MobiLock Dashboard: v9.4.0
Feb 14th Release:
- MobiLock Dashboard: v9.3.0
Consolidated Release Notes:
- Configure MobiLock to manage your Zero-Touch (ZT) devices. Read our Help Docs for more details and know how to get started with ZT Enrollment.
- Now use DeepDive to drill-down to a specific information. Click on any of the Graphs and Cards to get the detailed information of the device associated with the metrics.
- Manage iOS Updates at a Device or a Group Level. Check for the available iOS updates and Push the updates on Supervised devices. Read our help document here.
- Extended the support for wildcards to create dynamic configurations. Use $device.<customproperty> at various configurations in Dashboard. Checkout how to create and use custom properties here.
- We have added support for Activity Logs. Monitor and track audits of actions performed by your Administrators. The option is available under Enterprise > Account Activity
- Add Developer API to Reboot devices. Use this API to reboot devices which support reboot functionality. Please read the documentation at, https://mobilock.in/api-docs#!/devices/Api_V1_Devices_reboot
- Engineering: Divya, Rizvan, Shubham, Tejashree, Ujwal, The Architect
- QA: Abhishek, Ashwini, Harish, Sruti