Updating Organization Information
Organization Information helps you provide important information to MobiLock. The information provided is not only useful when your end user's try to register/enroll their devices, but also provides MobiLock with additional information about your company which is useful in reaching out to you.
Manage Organization Information
- Sign In to MobiLock Dashboard and navigate to Mission Control > Organization Info. You will see a page as shown below,
- Organization ID is a unique number generated by MobiLock for your account at a company/organization level. One of the places where it is used is during the personal device enrollment, where the end-users can enter this ID along with their email to enroll the devices. This helps in case they want to register a device where a QR Code cannot be scanned.
- The first step is to fill in the Organization Details. To do so, click on the Edit button on the Organization Details card and add the information and SAVE when done.
- Organization Name: Registered name of your company.
- Primary Email: This is pre-filled with the primary account or the owner account that was used to first sign up with MobiLock.
- Additional Emails: If you want to add emails of additional people in your organization, provide them here. This is optional and currently unused, but we plan to use it in future for sending all the release emails and other MobiLock activities.
- Support Email: Add a support email. This will be used when you send Invites to your organization users to enroll their personal devices.
- Contact Number: Please provide a contact number for your account that can be used to reach out to you. The number need to start with +.
- Organization Logo: Provide a logo for your organization. This will be shown to the users when the are enrolling their personal devices.
- Link to your Organization's Terms & Conditions: If you already have an online page, then you can copy/paste the link. The same will be passed to the user's during registrations.
- Manually Enter your Terms & Conditions: You can create a customized Terms & Conditions for BYOD deployment. We accept up-to 10,000 characters for now. This content will be passed on to the user's during registration.