Android Device Enrollment
Before You Begin
- The Android Device must be running Android 6.0 and Higher
- Devices are frest out of the box(Without any account setup) or are factory reset.
- These Devices should follow standard Android OOB experience, that is allow you to enter GMail account during device setup.
- Switch on the device and select Language and Country.
- Power On the device.
- Select your language and configure a WiFi. A WiFi connection is needed to download MobiLock Pro client.
- When you see the screen asking you to configure GMail account, enter “afw#mobilock”
- Wait for the MobiLock Pro client to be downloaded.
- Click Install when prompted.
- Once done you should see the MobiLock Pro landing screen, where you can Login using your Dashboard account or a License Key.
- On the Permissions Page, Set MobiLock Pro as Device Owner.
- Complete the Setup by choosing to Create an AfW account.
- MobiLock Pro performs silent setup in the background to make the device managed, which usually takes 10-15 minutes. You could see a Briefcase icon next to the device on the Dashboard if the setup is properly complete.
If everything is setup properly you would see a Briefcase icon next to the device on Dashboard.