Branding is a functional feature that offers you mechanisms to create multiple Brands that can be applied to devices in your organizations. Scalefusion Branding offers the following features,
- Set a Lock Screen Message
- Set a Home Screen Wallpaper
- Set a Lock Screen Wallpaper
This tutorial guides you through the process of creating and applying a brand in Scalefusion dashboard.
Please watch the video below to get a visual walkthrough.
Create a Branding
- Log-In to your Scalefusion Dashboard.
- Navigate to Device Profiles & Policies > Branding section.
- Click on CREATE.
- You would see a page with 4 tabs, GENERAL | ANDROID | iOS | Windows 10
- Under the GENERAL tab you can do the following,
- Give the Brand a name.
- Choose if you want this to be default for all your future Device Profiles.
- Enter a Lock Screen message - Ideally of 255 characters. Custom fields can also be entered as part of lock screen message. For example, $device.serial_no. Points to Note for custom fields:
a. Only default custom fields ($device.serial_no., $device.imei_no, $device.id) can be used along with text message.
b. Other custom fields can be entered without text message
- Navigate to the iOS tab. Here you can do the following,
- Choose a Home Screen wallpaper.
- Choose a Lock Screen wallpaper.
- Preview the wallpapers set.
- Click SAVE to save the Branding.
Applying Branding to Devices
Scalefusion offers two mechanisms to apply branding to devices,
Publishing from Branding section
- Navigate to Device Profiles & Policies > Branding to see the list of saved brands.
- Click on Apply on the brand that you want to set.
- In the dialog that is shown, choose the Device Profiles where you want to apply this branding to.
- Note that Scalefusion does not support apply branding to individual devices.
Publishing from Device Profiles
- Navigate to Device Profiles & Policies > Device Profiles.
- Select the Profile where you want to publish it and click on EDIT icon.
- Once in the Edit mode, navigate to Select Brand/App Order.
- Choose the Brand that you want to Apply.
- Click on NEXT and click on UPDATE PROFILE.