MobiLock Dashboard v6.8.0, Android MobiLock Pro Client v3.6.7-635 (August 7th 2018)
MobiLock Dashboard v6.8.0
MobiLock Android Client v3.6.7-635
- Support for Dynamic Custom Fields Added - You can use the device level custom properties in App-Configurations as wildcards and use it to set a per-device default URL if needed.
- Default App Behavior Enhancements
- Ability to Retain default app-state while re-launching the application.
- Default App with delay time is launched immediately if blocked because of an unauthorized action.
- MobiLock Browser Enhancements
- Use Whitelist Website properties when MobiLock Browser is set as default.
- Ability to Remove Identifying Headers
- Broadcast Message Enhancements
Please use caution while using this feature as if the device is Locked, then it might continue to ring for a long time.
- Choose to display the message directly rather than having the user click on “Read” button.
- Choose to Ring continuously until user acknowledges the message.
- Ability to add Hidden Network from MobiLock Wifi Screen.
This is a critical update for MobiLock Android clients, so please test on 3 or 4 of devices before rolling out to all the devices.
Patch Release Notes
The Android Client had few minor issues and a patch release was done on August 14th 2018. You can read the release notes here.