Scalefusion July 1st 2019 Release Notes 🙌
- Scalefusion Dashboard: v14.0.0
- Introducing Support for User based Enrollment for iOS and Mac Devices
- We have extended the support for managing BYOD deployment scenario to iOS and Mac devices. Now you can add.import your users to Scalefusion Dashboard and invite them to enroll their iOS and Mac devices. You can also control how many devices can they enroll and specify the IMEI or Serial numbers of allowed devices. Please refer to the guides below to get started,
You can use User based enrollments even for Corporate Devices so that you can leverage the device management features and associate a user with the devices as well.
- Secure Work Data Settings for iOS
- Secure your Work/Corporate data by using the Work Settings that control the flow of data between managed and unmanaged applications.
- New Application Policy control for iOS Devices
- Use the Publish Apps setting to create iOS device profiles that are more suited for BYOD device enrollments. This gives you the flexibility to create Profiles with an application policy to Whitelist, Blacklist or simply publish applications.
- Development: Shilpa, Rizvan, Tejashree
- QA: Abhishek, Sruti