Device Enrollment via Sign In
Enrolling an Android device by using Sign In method allows you to Enroll the device to MobiLock by using your credentials registered with MobiLock.
- You need to have a valid MobiLock account and credentials (Email ID and Password).
- Android device must be running Android 4.0 and above.
- Already registered devices are not allowed to register.
Steps to Sign-In using Email Id and Password
- Install MobiLock Pro from the Google Play Store.
- Tap Login or Register.
- Enter registered Email ID and Password.
- Tap Sign In. On the Sign In screen of the device you can create a new account by tapping I don’t have an account.
- Enter DEVICE NAME and tap SUBMIT.
- Adding a Device Group or Device Profile.
- Enter Group Enrollment Key and tap Submit. Enrollment Key is auto-generated when a Device Group is created.
- If you skip adding Device Group, then you are directed towards the Add to Device Profile screen on the device.
- Select Device Profile from the listed device profiles and tap Submit.
- Enter Group Enrollment Key and tap Submit.
- If you skip both Add to Device Group and Add to Device Profile, then you are directed to PERMISSIONS screen.
- On the PERMISSIONS screen enable the options displayed for granting permissions and tap on Complete Setup.
The device is enrolled and the device display can be viewed as this image.