Device Level Actions
This section gives you the details on the various device level actions that can be performed.
- Lock/Unlock - For iOS devices, Lock/Unlock means Apply the Device Profile or Relax/Remove the profile. Unlocking means the user is allowed to use the device freely and Locking means the profile policies will be applied. Once you Lock/Unlock the device, please refresh the page to see if the command has been executed and if the icon has been updated or not.
- Refresh Device - If you observe that the device does not have the latest changes that you have applied in Device Profile, then you can use this option to apply the latest policies on device. Note that this option works only when the device is Locked.
- Add Notes - Using this option you can add additional custom Notes to the device that can be viewed in Full Device Information.
- Reboot Device - Reboots the device, works only on Supervised device. This option is available only if the device is enrolled as a Corporate device and not as a User device.
- Reset Device - Factory resets the device, works on any enrolled device. This option is available only if the device is enrolled as a Corporate device and not as a User device.
- Mark the Device as Lost - A special feature where the device can be marked as lost, preventing further usage of device even on restart.
- Play a Sound when in Lost Mode - When the device is in Lost mode, a sound can be played to locate the device or alert/alarm.
- Auto Location gathering in Lost Mode - We start collecting location from device once the device is marked as lost. This is done without MobiLock Pro client on device as it can be done only in lost mode. The Locations are collected every 15 minutes.
- UnMark the device as Lost - Admin's can mark the device as Un-lost.
NOTE: The option to Reboot the device and/or Reset the device is not available for Devices managed via User Enrollment.