Applying a Device Profile to iOS Devices
Device Profiles are a quick and easy way to group your common settings and restrictions. This document guides on how to Apply a Device Profile to iOS devices and Remove devices from it.
Applying a Profile to Devices
- Navigate to Device Profiles & Policies > Device Profiles.
- Click on the Apple Device Profile which you want to apply to devices.
- Click on the Apply button.
- You will be shown a dialog with the option of applying it to Device Groups or Devices. The Devices tab will only show the devices that don't have a profile applied yet.
- You can either choose the Device Group Or User Groups or Devices. Once selected click APPLY.
Removing devices from Profile
- Navigate to Device Profiles & Policies > Device Profile.
- Click on the Apple Device Profile which you want to remove devices from.
- Click on the Remove icon. You can choose to either Remove Devices or Delete Device Profile.
- Select Remove Devices
- Choose the devices which you want to remove and click on Remove Devices.
Note that the devices will be Unlocked once the profile is removed.