Enrolling in Apple Developer Enterprise Program
To create Enterprise Distribution certificates, you should have an account enrolled in Apple Developer Enterprise Program.
The document below describes steps on how to enroll into Apple Developer Enterprise Program.
You should have an Apple ID. If you do not have an Apple ID, please visit here to learn how to create one.
Follow the steps below to enroll into the Apple Developer Enterprise Program:
- Open Apple Developer Enterprise Program page in your browser and scroll down to the end of the page.
- Under What types of apps will you distribute?, select Proprietary apps for internal use within my organization and click Start your application
- Login with your Apple ID
- Enter your personal information and click Next
- On the next page, select Company / Organization from the drop down.
- The information required in order to enroll in this program would be displayed. Click Continue once you have reviewed the mandatory information.You can check your organization’s DUNS number from here
- Enter your organisation details and click Continue.
- Fill in the mandatory fields on the next page and Continue.
- Review all the details and click Submit.
- Apple will start processing your enrollment. Once your authority is verified, you will receive an email from Apple for further steps.
This completes the process for enrolling in Apple Developer Enterprise Program
Creating a new Apple Account
- Click the link New Apple Account to open in your browser and enter the required information.
- Verify your Email Address and Phone number by entering the OTP sent on your registered email address and phone number respectively.
- Go to Apple Developer portal and review terms and conditions before accepting Agreement.
This creates your Apple ID